Ride With Us – An Invitation
The weather has turned and what was a horrible winter for motorcycles is now behind us, so we want to extend an invitation to come ride with us!
We love to ride.
Throughout 2017 we will be hosting a huge number of events across the state to celebrate the wonderful freedom riding brings to us.
Starting a few weeks ago we began our guided rides with Eric out of BMW Motorcycles of Seattle.. We will be doing these all summer, so keep an eye out for them. They are super popular and always fill up so sign up early and if you can’t make it, give up your spot so someone else can attend.
A few other cool things going on this year:
- We had the Ryan Pyle Video and talk at NobleRush in Redmond Town Center
- We will be at the Backcountry Discovery Route Movie Series all Spring at 20 Corners Brewing
- The Desert 100 of course
- For those of you who love Supercross – there is a rider signing party at Hinshwas in Auburn on April 7
- On April 1st we kicked off the trackday season with an introduction to track riding clinic.
- We have 6 track days this year for folks who like to go fast, call the shop to sign up, our first date is May 22nd
- Backfire is back and we are hoping for the best for the evet. The first one is 4/19. We will report back if it has been taken over by gangs or not.
- Our first BBQ is scheduled for May 6th.
- Exotics at Redmond Town Center starts April 8th, and runs all summer. Stop by for a coffee at the NobleRush Café and check out the BMWs.
- We will be at the Touratech Rally June 24th…of course.
- The CCR in July
- And much, much more...
We have a full calendar of events on our website so check it out and suggest anything else we should attend